On the birth month board (forum) that I occasionally post on, one of the women had a loss about halfway through her pregnancy. To cope with her grief, she started making hats for women on our board. Due to work, I wasn't able to post much around the time of her loss, so I didn't feel comfortable asking for one of the free hats. She did create an Etsy site and I purchased one for our little one.
The hat arrived today and it's adorable! I had some modeling help from Miss Ming, who wasn't pleased but tolerated it.
It has now been put in one of the bags of our Little One's stuff and I haven't decided if it is coming with us to the hospital or not.
If anyone wants to purchase one (either for us or another little one) her Etsy page is here: HensHats
No comments:
Post a Comment