Went well. Blood pressure for me was really good. I've now gained about 25 pounds. The little one's heart rate was good. My NP didn't make any mention about if I'm still measuring 2 weeks ahead but I think I still am. I think it's now considered normal for me since everything is fine with him. Also got my tdap booster yesterday. And of course my arm still hurts which makes sleeping fun.
Just another 2 weeks and I'll be starting my weekly appointments. He's being more active lately. We play normally on my drive home. He pushed against the top of my belly, I push on his foot, he moves it and we begin again. He's definitely more active during specific periods of time.
I am definitely getting more uncomfortable though. I can sleep in this weekend though. And I'm pampering myself on Sunday by getting my nails done. We also finally found a temp to take over more of the admin side of my job. So I can stop stressing about that.
Next appointment is in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment