From one of my pregnancy website/emails that I get each week:
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
We've reached V Day!
Also known as viability! I want him to stay in there for at least the next 14-16 weeks. I'm not quite ready for him to come out yet.
From one of my pregnancy website/emails that I get each week:
At week 24, your baby's see-through skin is gradually becoming less translucent and is starting to look more opaque, like your own, but with the beauty of a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed. Plus, he's getting heavier and now weighs 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. He's 10.5- to 11.8 inches long now, too -- nearly an entire foot!
From one of my pregnancy website/emails that I get each week:
At week 24, your baby's see-through skin is gradually becoming less translucent and is starting to look more opaque, like your own, but with the beauty of a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed. Plus, he's getting heavier and now weighs 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. He's 10.5- to 11.8 inches long now, too -- nearly an entire foot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay V Day!
ReplyDelete