We're officially signed up for all the classes that we want to take as well as the hospital tour/meet the doctors. My OB is one of many potential doctors that could deliver our little one. They are on a rotating schedule so they have a night where you get to meet all of them. We're also taking a tour of the L&D area of Beth Israel after the meet the doctor's part of the evening. This way, we'll know where to go, where to park and have a little familiarity come June.
The classes that we are signed up for are:
-Prepared Childbirth (4 weeks, total of 12 hours of information)
-Caring for your Newborn (1 night, 3 hours). It's been awhile since I've helped take care of a newborn and even then, I was about 10 at the time that Cabe was born.
I also signed up for a Breast Feeding class (1 day, 2.5 hours).They also offer a class after you deliver but everything I've read or heard recommends taking a class before hand.
Everything is slowly coming together. June is going to be here before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment