Sunday, January 27, 2013

20 week appointment

I had my 20 week appointment a few days ago. Everything is looking good and our little one is measuring right on track. I'm still not feeling him move that often, or if I am, I'm not attributing it to him. My OB told me not to worry as first time mom's tend to feel the baby move more towards 22-24 weeks. The heart beat was measuring in the 150s and he was being very active as I heard him moving around and kicking through the doppler.

It's hard to believe that I'm past the halfway mark. I'm definitely starting to show.

Here's me at 12 weeks (11/28), with just a tiny little bump and still being able to fit into regular clothes.

And here's me at 20 weeks (1/23), with a much more noticeable bump and definitely not fitting into regular clothes anymore.

It's amazing the difference in just 8 weeks.

School starts up again tomorrow with my last class before I get my paralegal certificate and in just 2 short months, I'll be going from monthly appointments to two times a month. June will be here before I know it!

2 comments:

  1. I like how it almost looks like you tried to reverse the colors from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, wasn't on purpose. Other than I didn't want to be wearing a blank tank with black gym shorts.

      Delete