The little guy is definitely getting bigger. He's staying up for longer periods of time. And he's cooing and ahing a lot more, which is super adorable. He is also getting more curious and can hold his head up for longer periods of time. He's started to creep a little bit when we put him on his tummy. He gets frustrated easily when we put him on the floor for tummy time so a majority of the time I put him on me. Of course he is able to scoot up me and usually ends up head-butting me.
The cats have gotten used to him. Ming still runs away when he starts screaming and she's still a little nervous. Elsee occasionally comes over and sniffs him. Both of them have gotten over us bringing another member into the household as they have realized that we still give them love and attention.
Here's a few pictures that I took today:
Giving me the side eye look
Yay! Or I'm about to start screaming
I'm doing my "Oh" face but Mom wasn't quick enough to catch it.



No comments:
Post a Comment