Monday, June 24, 2013

1 month check-up

It's hard to believe that I have a 1 month old! I took Drew to his 1 month appointment today. He's looking good. He's continuing to gain weight (7 pounds 15 ounces, 5th percentile) and he's now 20 inches long (3rd percentile).

He's starting to be more alert and his coos are adorable! We got him a swing which has been wonderful as he likes movement and it gives me a break, especially since Mike has now returned to work.

I've decided that instead of making a new blog, I'm just going to keep updating this one. Easier and for those who follow via a RSS feed you don't have to change. FYI - anyone who uses google reader, remember that it is disappearing as of July 1st. Feedly is a good substitute (I'm using it) and there are a bunch of other possibilities.

We dressed him up in this outfit to go visit with friends the other day. 

Quality Drew & Dad time while watching the Bruins. 

If anyone is interested, we have gotten newborn pictures taken. They look awesome! Send me a message and I can provide the link if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment