Tuesday, June 11, 2013

newborn pictures!

We took Drew to get his newborn pictures done today by one of ours friends who is an amazing photographer. It was a little bit of a drive as his studio is south east of Hartford, CT. But it was so worth it. The raw pictures we were shown were just amazing and I can't wait until his posts the proofs.

I ended up calling Drew's doctor today as he has had some eye crustiness. They are about 95% sure that he has a blocked tear duct. They did sent a culture to the lab just to be on the safe side. He was weighed today and he has gained almost a pound since his last appointment about a week and a half ago. He's now up to 6 pounds, 10.5 ounces! I guess I didn't have to worry about him not getting enough to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie! Getting caught up on your blog & baby. :-) My oldest had blocked tear ducts too, and all it meant was a bunch of pink eye until she was about 10 mths old and they finally opened up. Didn't need surgery or anything more major than eyedrops several times a day. Hopefully yours will be just as easy. :-) Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully massaging the tear ducts has seemed to cure the problem so far.

      Hope your three are doing well!

      Delete