Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2 week post delivery appointment

My blood pressure is back to normal! 112/80, which is so much better than 2 weeks ago. They are checking me again next week to make sure that I'm completely back to normal. And not to completely brag, but I'm almost down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Which makes my theory that I was just retaining a ton of fluids more plausible as I'm not really swollen anymore.

I can drive again shortly, which I'm excited about. I need more nursing related attire since I only have 1 tank top and one shirt. I can't exercise for another 4 weeks and by exercise, I was told can start going on walks in about 4 weeks, maybe in another 2 but that might be pushing it. After everything that I went through 2 weeks ago, I'm fine with taking it easy.

I'm debating starting a new blog to document the life of Drew. If I do, I'll post the address here. If I do, it'll probably be a little more generic than just Drew but mainly focused around him.

We'll be able to send out birth announcements shortly as we're getting Drew's newborn photos taken really shortly. Mike and I haven't had any formal pictures of us taken since we were married. So it works out since we're close to our 5th year anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. I was really happy with the nursing tanks that they carry at Target, and the prices are really reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete