Am just waiting for the results of the combination of the scan and blood work. We got to see a lot of arm waving and kicking going on which the tech was doing the scan. I'm also measuring 4 days ahead. So technically today I'm 11w2d but am measuring 11w6d. The measurement from crown to rump is approximately 51.0mm (about 2 inches long). Things are looking good. Here's two of the scans that we got to take home.
Froglett is definitely looking more human. You can see the leg kicking right here. The arms are hidden in this scan.
The tech managed to get a picture while Froglett wasn't moving. You can see the leg better and right about the stomach is the faint little hand.
We got to see the little heart beating away (at about 163 bpm) and they turned on the sound so we got to hear it as well.
To the new people (as we are starting to announce shortly), I recommend that you go back to the first posts and read forward. Also I only tend to update when I've had an appointment or I've been given some results. I have to wait about a week or so for them to tell me the ratio of the ERA test.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We definitely have a lot to be thankful this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment