Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Milk Donor!

So as many of you are aware, I have a little bit of an oversupply. But the good news is that 2 weeks ago I was approved to be a donor!

This was my fridge/freezers the morning they first picked up some of my supply:

 Mini freezer
 Fridge
Freezer

I'm lucky and one of the workers from the milk bank will come and pick up what I have to give. So I've have them do 2 pick ups, which drastically reduced my supply. And gave me freezer space back! Mike is thrilled. I had to commit to donating at least 150 oz before Drew's first birthday. They called me at the end of last week to tell me what my tally is so far. I've donating 640 oz.

I'm still averaging about 50 oz a day or so. Although the past few days I haven't been as diligent at pumping when I should or drinking enough water. So hopefully I haven't messed with my production that much.

Drew is doing well. He's so close to getting up in the crawling position. He gets so frustrated that he can't move himself (other than rolling). It won't be long...

No comments:

Post a Comment