We have about 102 days left before this Little One is born. It's exciting and scary at the same time.
My last doctor's appointment went well, more or less. His heart rate was in the 150s. He was kicking away like normal. I got to hear him kicking on the doppler at the same time as feeling him which was pretty neat. My blood pressure was really good. It looks like I've finally gotten my nerves under control. My weight gain is normal (about 10-13 pounds total so far).
The only thing my NP is concerned about is when she measured my belly/uterus is that I'm measuring about 2 weeks ahead. On Tuesday, I should have been measuring at 25 weeks but was measuring at 27 weeks. We'll see how I measure at my next appointment. If I'm still measuring ahead, I'll be getting another ultrasound to make sure that I don't have too much fluid. It explains why I've been feeling so big lately.
The good thing is that I'm starting to feel him a ton. I've even seen my belly move outwards when he kicks. Mike was able to see it happen this morning.
My next appointment is in just over 2 weeks (it was moved up a week). I'll have my glucose screening done at that appointment. I also have appointments scheduled through the end of May (also kinda scary).
I've also have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I've been expecting to start experiencing them so they didn't me by surprise. It's a weird sensation. As long as I don't have 4 or more within a span of an hour, I'm good for the time being. I keep telling our Little One that he isn't done cooking yet and he needs to stay in there until at least the end of April so I can get 12 weeks at home with him.
The glucose test. Eww. If you haven't been warned, it's designed to have lots of false positives.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am aware of that fact. I've had a glucose test before when I was really little. I'm just hoping that I pass the 1 hour.
Delete